RESORTIME.COM OFFERS FAMILIES SPRING BREAK FUN AND DISCOUNTS AT LUXURY RESORT CONDOS IN HUNDREDS OF DESTINATIONS
CARLSBAD, CALIF. – (January 18, 2005) – Spring break is just around the corner, and ResorTime.com makes it easy for families to pick up and go to visit their favorite resort destination this season. Whether they’re looking for excitement at fun-filled attractions in Orlando, Anaheim, or San Diego, or a sunny beachfront getaway to Hawaii or Mexico, or even a skier’s paradise in Colorado or Lake Tahoe, ResorTime.com’s 250 destinations have a luxurious condo just right for any family. Families enjoy the home away from home accommodations in a resort setting, with luxury condo rentals averaging just $135 per night versus a per person fee they might find at a hotel.
These condos feature a variety of comfortable layouts averaging 800 square feet with all of the conveniences of home. Families can select from one- or two-bedroom condos featuring spacious living areas with pullout sofa beds, oversize televisions with VCRs, fully equipped kitchens and more. The resorts also offer a full range of family- and child-friendly activities, including adult and children’s swimming pools, hot tubs and saunas, fitness center, complimentary bicycles, movie rentals, and a comprehensive activity schedule of arts, crafts and interactive games (activities vary by resort). Better yet, with the availability of kitchens in each condo rental, guests save on the costly expense of eating out for every meal. It’s easy and convenient to eat one or two meals a day in the condo, which helps save more for other fun activities while on spring break.
Pick-up and go to any one of these fun-filled destinations this spring break season (sample rates reflect premier member rates, available for just a nominal annual fee):
- Desert Palms Hotel and Suites, Anaheim, Calif., hotel suite with kitchenette, sleeps six; $149 per night.
- Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort, Carlsbad, Calif., one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $199 per night.
- Grand Pacific Palisades Resort, Carlsbad, Calif., one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $199 per night.
- Embassy Vacation Resort Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, Calif., one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $139 per night.
- The Village at Steamboat Springs, Steamboat Springs, Colo., one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $135 per night.
- Ocean Walk Resort, Daytona Beach, Fla., one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $99 per night.
- Embassy Vacation Resort Grand Beach, Orlando, Fla., three bedroom condo, sleeps eight; $180 per night.
- Sea Village Resort, Big Island, Kailua-Kona, HI, one bedroom condo, sleeps four; $135 per night.
- Torres Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Mexico, one bedroom/one bath condo, sleeps four; $135 per night.
For more information and to make reservations, visit www.ResorTime.com. To speak with a travel counselor, call Resort Reservations toll free at
Call Us at (877) 867-6506
or e-mail email@example.com.
ResorTime.com, a leader in timeshare resort rental reservations, offers consumers worldwide a Resort Reservations call center and dynamic interactive travel site to book affordable, luxury resort condos at hundreds of popular locations throughout North America in just three clicks. Travelers have the flexibility to book one, two or more nights versus usual week long minimums associated with many condo rentals, without the requirement of a timeshare tour or timeshare ownership. ResorTime.com is located at 5900 Pasteur Court, Carlsbad, California 92008,
Call Us at (877) 867-6506
Ernestini Dela Pena - ResorTime.com