Employment Openings - ResorTime.com Operations
We are growing and looking for a Communications Manager to oversee marketing
communications and promotions to our resort partners as well as consumers. You are an
excellent copywriter, and understand the travel industry, having worked for a hotel or resort
group, travel agency, cruise line, or similar.
You are an experienced marketer who can bounce from channel to channel, and
is comfortable with both B2B and B2C communications.
You're a hands-on, detail-oriented person with great organization and communications
skills. You're a creative thinker, have a broad range of experience marketing consumer products
or services, and also understand lead generation and sales support for an experienced sales team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you'll work collaboratively with product &
marketing teams, sales and account management team to refine collateral, design and produce
newsletters, direct response marketing campaigns and develop co-marketing partnerships with
our resort partners.
Experience with email newsletter creation and social media is a huge plus.
- A fantastic marketing copywriter - clear, concise and action-oriented
- Experienced in key word optimization
- Detail oriented and push projects all the way past the finish line
- A self-starter and who can prioritize multiple initiatives and competing schedules
- Great at working under tight deadlines in high energy environments
- Metrics-driven and want to continually test and optimize
- Able to compose compelling, persuasive marketing materials
- Able to manage execution of multi channel communications
- Enthusiastic, and able to create strong, long lasting partnerships
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of success in online marketing
- 2-3 years in the travel or hospitality industry
- A deep understanding multi-touch relationship marketing to develop visitors into
customers over time
- Experience using marketing and analysis tools to measure and improve (Google
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to coordinate a cross-functional team
- Results and metrics driven, with experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with social media, word of mouth, and virality
- Experience with ecommerce and affiliate marketing programs a plus!
- Must have a BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Resume with applicable job experience
- Salary Requirements
- 3-5 samples of work product
Job Description: Seeking highly energetic and self-motivated individual to assist guests in booking reservations for over 200 vacation resorts across the country and abroad in a high volume inbound call center.
- Place reservations for guests by phone, email and live chat.
- Meet clear booking expectations through excellent customer service and sales techniques.
- Field customer service and cancellation inquires.
- Assist in supporting guest's use of the ResorTime websites
- ontact resort management for rates and availability.
- Clear high volume call periods through effective multitasking.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- 3-5 years minimum customer service or sales experience.
- Sales or travel industry experience.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Available to work evenings until 7pm and weekends.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience booking travel reservations for guests.
- Time Share industry experience.
- Inbound call center experience
Please reply by email
with your resume attached