Rosewood Inn 595 Michigan Street
Victoria, BC VICBC
For Reservations Call: (877) 867-6506
17 units: Hotel Room
Check-In Time: 4PM
Check-Out Time: 11AM
ResorTime Owner Rate Reservation Window:
Vacation Condo Rental Rates subject
Rosewood Inn Resort Summary
Rosewood Inn is located the southern tip of Vancouver Island off Canadas Pacific coast in Victoria, British Columbia. The city is full of charm, with formal gardens, a beautiful inner harbor and 150 years of preserved history with an equally bright future. Visiting this City of Gardens, where flower baskets hang from every lamppost could trick you into thinking you had crossed the ocean and landed in the British Isles just in time for afternoon tea.
Rosewood Inn is an English-style Bed and Breakfast, located in a historical preservation building, where each unit is unique in style and dcor. Rosewood's charming turn of the century style will take you back to an earlier time when the pace was slower and everything is just a short stroll away. Start your day with a fresh four-course gourmet breakfast served in the Rosewood conservatory.
Take off on your exploration of the famous Inner Harbour where you can book a 3-hour sail on a tall ship. A short walk will take you to the BC Parliament and the Victoria Visitors Centre where you can find out everything a tourist needs to know. Visit one of the oldest Chinatowns in North America for a Hidden Dragon Walking Tour then take a double decker bus to the beautiful and world-famous Butchart Gardens. A change of pace from the everyday hustle is just what you ordered and with so much more to explore on this beautiful island, a return trip is inevitable.
- Victoria International Airport (YYG)Victoria, BC
Rosewood Inn Resort Amenities
Art Galleries nearby, Hiking Nearby, No Elevators, No Pets Allowed, Restaurants Nearby
Rosewood Inn Unit Amenities
Hotel Room Queen Bed, 1 full bath, mini fridge, (no kitchen),TV/DVD.
Directions to the Rosewood Inn
Directions from Victoria International Airport:
- Head west on Electra Blvd toward Willingdon Rd
- Turn left onto Willingdon Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto E Saanich Rd
- Turn left onto McTavish Rd
- At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on McTavish Rd
- Take the British Columbia 17 ramp to Victoria International Airport - YYJ/Vancouver & Gulf Islands Ferry Terminal
- Merge onto Patricia Bay Hwy/BC-17A
- Turn right onto Belleville St/Patricia Bay Hwy/BC-17A
- Continue to follow Belleville St
- Turn left onto Government St
- Turn right onto Michigan St
- The Hotel will be on the left.
Check In Procedure
Office hours are 730am-8pm. If checking in after hours please call ahead to arrange entry.