Palm Springs is one of the most relaxing desert oases in California, nestled between the San Bernardino Mountains in the Coachella Valley. Tourists flock to the desert in the summertime to enjoy the dry heat and the wintertime for the relatively mild, sunny winters.
After a long day exploring the natural beauty and outdoor activities in Palm Springs, you can certainly work up an appetite! Fortunately, Palm Springs has a reputation for some of the best restaurants in Southern California. Check out our favorite restaurants in Palm Springs.
- A casual lunch restaurant in Palm Springs is Tyler’s Burgers, which is one of the best places in the desert for a burger. Famous for their sliders, Tyler’s also has regular and very large-sized burgers with lots of variety, including gluten-free and vegetarian. In addition to their burgers, Tyler’s has a fantastic egg salad sandwich, potato salad, fresh lemonade and root beer float.
- A great lunch and dinner option is the Trio Restaurant, which is located in the heart of the Uptown Design District. Trio prides itself as a very high energy, desert-casual restaurant that features world-class cuisine and great American modern food at reasonable prices. In addition, Trio has a “Dinner and a Show” Theater Series, where $45 gets you a show ticket and Trio’s famous three-course prix fixe dinner.
- A restaurant with a great reputation in Palm Springs is Le Vallauris, which is a unique, elegant fine dining experience, whose menu frequently offers new courses once a week for brunch, lunch and dinner. The cost is a bit on the higher spectrum, but the meals are well worth it, so treat yourself to a splurge at Le Valluris.
- If you’re looking for an authentic California experience, head over to Lulu California Bistro, a futuristic themed restaurant with award-winning chefs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar is always lively and the décor is very hip. The three-course meal is one of the best deals in the area.
- Jake’s Palm Springs is another hip, casual American bistro in the Uptown Design District of Palm Springs. You can dine outside in a delightful courtyard or friendly dining room. Jake’s has a full bar and extensive wine menu as well.
Palm Springs offers a variety of dining destinations in the desert. To book your next vacation rental in Palm Springs, call us at (877) 477-7368.