RESORTIME® 110% Best Rate Guarantee FAQ
How do I identify a qualifying rate?
Rates for a hotel or resort booked as a standalone product on RESORTIME® or through a RESORTIME® Travel Concierge qualify for the 110% Best Rate Guarantee.
What’s the deadline to submit my claim?
Eligible claims must be submitted within one business day after payment of a confirmed booking with RESORTIME® and must be within the hotel or resort cancellation period. Note: Some hotels or resorts charge a cancellation penalty regardless of when the reservation is canceled. The cancellation deadline is listed under the applicable hotel or resort policies. Claims received after the cancellation deadline or for bookings which are non-refundable will not be honored.
Submit your claim on the claim form. A RESORTIME® Travel Concierge will reply to your claim within 72 hours after receipt of your submission.
Once approved, how is the refund and credit issued?
If a comparable booking is purchased at a lower rate on another on-line retailer site, RESORTIME® will refund 100% of the original RESORTIME® reservation and issue a RESORTIME® courtesy credit equivalent to 10% of the lower rate valid toward your next RESORTIME® booking.
If the lower rate is posted on RESORTIME® we will rebook your reservation at the lower rate and will refund 100% of the rate difference and issue a RESORTIME® courtesy credit equivalent to 10% of the lower rate valid toward your next RESORTIME® booking.
Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card account charged for the original booking. RESORTIME® courtesy credits will only be issued to the customer account under which the qualifying booking was confirmed and must be applied toward a reservation on RESORTIME® within one (1) year from date of issuance.
RESORTIME® 110% Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The 110% Best Rate Guarantee offered by RESORTIME® is available to any customer who books qualifying accommodation(s) through RESORTIME® on or after May 15, 2014 (“Effective Date”). Applicable Terms and Conditions are set forth below.
The original booking must be confirmed by payment to RESORTIME® with a valid credit card account with a United States billing address.
The 110% Best Rate Guarantee offered by RESORTIME® applies only to lower rates for comparable bookings (same resort, same room type and amenities, same number of guests, same reservation dates) which are offered by a U.S. based rental website to the general public. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time your claim is submitted. If the lower rate is subject to any special or limiting qualifications such as regional specials, gender specials such as “ladies night out,” etc., you must meet all special qualifications. Taxes and fees which may vary are excluded from the rate comparison calculation. The lower rate price difference cannot be due to a differential or change in the applicable foreign exchange rate.
The following eligibility requirements apply to the lower rate 110% Best Rate Guarantee:
- A single transaction for a multi-night accommodation constitutes one booking and cannot be segregated into individual bookings/stays to file separate claims. For example, booking a room for a single weekday/weekend night of a multi-night booking, or booking individual nights through different email addresses is not eligible.
- The qualifying lower rate for hotel or resort accommodation cannot be included in a vacation packages, timeshare promotions, deals, or bundles that may include additional amenities such as parking, meals, or entertainment.
- Lower rate pricing must be available to the general public. Group booking discounts, convention rates not available to the general public, or bookings made through or in combination with frequent stay, loyalty bonus, points or other reward type programs are not eligible.
- Bookings awarded in connection with a promotional giveaway, contest or sweepstakes or paid all or in part by applying coupons, discount or promotion codes, or courtesy travel vouchers are not eligible.
- Bookings posted by websites that do not allow you to see the name of the hotel or resort until your reservation is complete are not eligible.
- Booking made through third party travel agents and or listing web sites representing RESORTIME® are not eligible.
- Bookings posted in error by RESORTIME® or any other company, including any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials relating to incorrect lower rate advertisements are not eligible.
Eligible claims must be submitted within one business day after payment of a confirmed booking with RESORTIME® by submission of a written claim form. Eligible claims must be submitted within the booking hotel or resort cancellation period. Note: Some hotels or resorts charge a cancellation penalty regardless of when the reservation is canceled. The cancellation deadline is listed under the applicable hotel or resort policies. Claims received after these deadlines will not be honored. RESORTIME® does not reimburse cancellation charges and penalties.
RESORTIME® reserves the right to deny any claims for which eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions cannot be verified, or for which you have provided incomplete information or documentation. Documentation will be deemed incomplete if evidenced solely by a screen display from a metasearch site, and not published on-line by a legitimate U.S. based reservations company. As used herein, “metasearch site” shall mean any application or internet website that accepts travel service data (including without limitation airfares, hotel rates, and/or car rental rates) from the travel service suppliers or other travel service companies (collectively, the “Travel Suppliers” and aggregates such data into an integrated display based upon user searches, and then directs customer referral traffic to such Travel Suppliers for booking and/or ticketing on the Travel Suppliers’ own websites.
The 110% Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. The principal office of RESORTIME® is located in California, United States of America. California law will be applied to any disputes or interpretation of this 110% Best Price Guarantee offer.
RESORTIME® reserves the right to modify or cancel the 110% Best Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective upon posting of modified Terms and Conditions on the RESORTIME® web site. Any cancellation will be effective upon removal of references to the 110% Best Rate Guarantee and the 110% Best Rate Guarantee Terms and Conditions from the RESORTIME® web site. The termination of the 110% Best Rate Guarantee program will not affect any then pending submitted claims.
Any waiver by RESORTIME® to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If you would like to speak with a RESORTIME® Travel Concierge please contact us at (877) 477-7368.